We guide business people and firms in all taxation matters in a national and international context. Even at the planning stage we consider the civil law implications.
As tax experts we are practitioners with specialist qualifications. Experience is the most important assurance of quality in tax advice. We have plenty of this.
Our activities include:
- Working out structures for the acquisition or sale of firms
- Optimizing the tax burden in national and international groups of companies
- Evaluation of taxation law problems in cross-border situations particularly in the relationship between Germany and Switzerland
- Planning and carrying out restructuring of firms with reference to Switzerland
- Carrying out tax due diligences
- Negotiation with tax authorities and obtaining binding tax rulings
- Representation in tax law disputes in demanding situations before authorities and courts.
- Support for international firms in connection with inbound und outbound structures and in creating financing and refinancing structures
- Evaluation of tax implications of contracts
- Advice to well-to-do private individuals, particularly in connection with settling in Switzerland and in Swiss and foreign investments
- Tax and legal guidance in connection with business successions
- Tax representations for foreign business firms