We advise clients in a wide range of questions of business law at all stages (planning and application). As lawyers and tax experts, we have both legal and taxation as well as business aspects in mind. We are accustomed to thinking not only as lawyers but also as business people.
Our activities comprise:
- Drafting, evaluation and enforcement of contracts (particularly sale of goods, labour law, loan contracts, tenancy law, contract and services contract law, corporate law)
- Civil law planning and application of company structures and restructuring
- Structuring and carrying out transactions (sale, purchase and financing, escrow)
- Regulation of relations between investors and shareholders (investment and shareholders’ agreements) in national and international structures
- Advice to start-ups
- Corporate housekeeping for firms of different sizes, including running the secretariats of boards of directors.
- Serving on various boards of directors, both in existing commercial (trade, manufacturing and service enterprises and in setting up a business activity in Switzerland) in various boards of directors, both in existing trading, manufacturing and service enterprises and in building up a business activity in Switzerland.
- Restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy
- Client representation in court and administrative procedures